lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017



A recent dream

One of the series that I love is The Walking Dead, and some days ago, I had a dream related to zombies. It was something funny and weird. According to my dream, I was in my house with my family when we saw a neighbor walking slowly. He was coming to our house, and when he was close to us, we realized that he was a zombie. We started running immediately to the UNED’s two-story building, which is located next to our house. By the way, the zombie who we saw was a friend of my dad. We were surprised and scared when we saw him because he had blood in his mouth. 

We were there a lot of time because we thought that it was the safest place in the town. There were many people there with us. It was the place where the survivors were. Then, a guy came to the building, but nobody had seen him before. I talked to him trying to know anything about him, and I realized that he was a brave guy whose family had died because of the zombies. However, a zombie had bitten him, but I didn’t know it. He started sweating until he became a zombie. Then he tried to bite me, but I woke up in this moment. It was an amazing dream.

4 comentarios:

  1. That dream was kind of funny! But fortunately you woke up in the right moment!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a nice dream xD. I really like it because I watch TWD also, and I don't want it, but it would be crazy to experience a post apocalyptic world.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for the entries. Very simple and nice

    ResponderEliminar