Describe your ideal life 15
years from now.
There are many goals that
I want to achieve because I think
that I am a dreamer. What I
have to do is to work hard every single day. That is the only way to
achieve them. First of all, I’d like to have my own company, I mean I would like to
depend on myself. Besides, I would like to be an excellent professional in business
management and English, so I wonder
if I will get many degrees on those areas.
I know it isn’t going
to be easy to get them. There will be many difficult experiences, but I am sure
that I will remember who was
with me during the most difficult moments.
On the other hand, I would like to have a beautiful family. By the way,
I hope to be an excellent husband and father. I don’t know what I am going to achieve in 15 years, but I am
sure that I am going to work hard. I hope that my effort be enough for
achieving my goals. I wonder what
will happen on those years.
However, I think that the
perfect life that’s no about the things we achieve, it is about how much happy we are. That’s why I wonder if I will be happy
on 2032.
Oooh! Wow,congrats, I like the way you think. I hope that everything you want to get becomes real in your life. You will work out, I know. God bless you my friend
ResponderEliminarI hope you will achieve those goals just remember why do you started and work hard and do not give up.
ResponderEliminarHi Alex, I agree with your blogger, as you said it is true we have some things in common, that is interesting!. I hope the best for you. L like your thought, we have to be worried about how happy we are.
ResponderEliminarnice
ResponderEliminar